Brief Information – Apply Online for 1072 Head Constable Posts in Directorate General, BSF, Across India on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by Border Security Force (BSF) from 14 May 2019 to 12 Jun 2019 for 1,072 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||14 May 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||12 Jun 2019|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 100|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 years or over 25 years as on 12/06/2019|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|HC (RO)||300||Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board and .two years Industrial Training Institute Certificate (ITI) in Radio and Television or, Electronics or, computer operator & Programming Assistant or, Data Preparation & Computer Software general Electronics or, Data Entry Operator from a recognized Institute|
|HC (RM)||772||Institute Certificate (ITI) in Radio ‘and Television or, General Electronics or, computer operator & Programming Assistant or, Data Preparation & Computer Software or, Electrician or FLtter: or, Info Technology & Electronics System mainte_nance or, Com Equipment Maintenance or, Computer Hardware or, Network Technician or, Mechatronics or, Data Entry Operator from a recognized Institute.|
Pass in Intermediate or 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or University or Institution as a regular student with aggregate 60% marks in PCM subject.
|Height (Male)||Height (Female)||Chest (Male)||Chest (Female)|
|168 Cms||157 Cms||80-85 Cms||not applicable|
₹ 25,500 – 81,100
On the basis of Written Exam, PST, PET, Documentation, Descriptive Written Exam & Medical Exam.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at BSF’s website (direct link is given below) from 14 May 2019 to 12 Jun 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://bsf.nic.in/.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.