Indian Army Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 10+2 TES 42 Jan 2020 2019 in Indian Army, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Indian Army from 10 May 2019 to 08 Jun 2019.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 May 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||08 Jun 2019|
A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jul 2000 and not after 01 Jul 2003 (both days inclusive).
Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
|Lieutenant Colonel||₹ 1,21,200-2,12,400|
|Major General||₹ 1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||₹ 1,82,200- 2,24,100|
|Lieutenant General HAG + Scale||₹ 2,05,400-2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||₹ 2,25,000|
On the basis of Written Exam.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Indian Army’s website (direct link is given below) from 10 May 2019 to 08 Jun 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Registration Click Here
Login Click Here