Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 172 Chargeman Posts in Indian Navy, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Indian Navy from 16 Apr 2019 to 28 Apr 2019 for 172 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16 Apr 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||28 Apr 2019|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 250|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Max. 30 Years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Chargeman (Mechanic)||103||(i) Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Production Engineering from a recognized University or Institute and;|
(ii) Two years of working experience in quality control or quality assurance or testing or proof in the area of design or production or Maintenance of Engineering equipment or system from a recognized organization.
|Chargeman (Ammn & Expl).||69||Diploma in chemical engineering from a recognized university or institution with two years of experience in quality control or quality assurance or testing or proof in the area of chemical engineering or processing from a recognized organization.|
Candidates must be physically fit according to the prescribed physical standards. Guidelines for the same are available on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Pay Level – 6
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Indian Navy’s website (direct link is given below) from 16 Apr 2019 to 28 Apr 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.