Brief Information – National Highways Authority of India announced notification for posts of Site Engineer (Civil) for Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
List of Current Vacancies @ National Highways Authority of India:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Site Engineer – Telangana||9||NHAI SE Telangana|
|Site Engineer – Haryana||3||NHAI SE Haryana|
NHAI Recruitment for Site Engineer at Telangana:
|Job Role||Site Engineer|
|Last Date||3 April 2019|
Educational Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized University with minimum one year experience.
- The applicant should have minimum one year experience, preferably in road and highway sector works.
- Additional experience/ qualification/ Computer knowledge shall be given due preference amongst candidates.
Age limit (As on 03.04.2019): Below 30 years.
Location wise vacancies: 9 Posts
- Hyderabad – 3 Posts
- Khammam – 3 Posts
- Sangarweddy – 1 Post
- Mancherial – 1 Post
- Mahabubnagar – 1 Post
NHAI Site Engineer Recruitment Selection Process:
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview.
- Only those candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of qualification, experience, tenure and level of service in the relevant field shall be considered for selection/called for interview.
- The shortlisted candidates at the time of interview should bring original certificates for verification.
How to apply NHAI Recruitment for Site Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in NHAI website (www.nhai.org) and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address or by hand on or before 3 April 2019.
National Highways Authority of India,
Regional Office – Hyderabad
Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI Campus)
College Park Campus, New Building, 1st floor,
Road No.3, Banjara Hills,
For more details & Application Form: Click here