ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICES
NOTICE NO. 01/MAPS/HRM/TA/2018
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS : 16.08.2018
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited a premier public sector enterprise, under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Up-gradation, Plant Life Extension, Waste Management
and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof. Applications are invited for engagement of Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961, and Apprenticeship Rules, 1991 as amended from time to time in the Madras Atomic Power
Station, Kalpakkam- 603 102 in Kancheepuram District, Tamilnadu to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities:
1. This requirement is only for “ Trade Apprenticeship” engagement on stipend basis.
2. The Trades in which engagement will be made are given below:
Total No. of Posts – 32 (SC -6 , OBC – 8 , UR – 18 )
HOW TO APPLY:
1) Interested eligible candidates are first required to register in the web portal http://apprenticeship.gov.in for enrolment as Apprentices. The applications will not be accepted without registration in the above mentioned web portal.
2) The candidates have to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No.E12153300082, the Establishment ID for NPCIL, MAPS. However, submitting the hardcopy of application is must for screening/selection.
3) Candidates may download the Application Form (Annexure-I) from the NPCIL Website www.npcil.nic.in . Before applying the candidate should ensure his/her eligibility for Apprentice Training.
4) The application should be submitted in the proforma given in the advertisement, preferably type written on A4 sixe paper. The outer cover should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICE against Notice No.01/MAPS/HRM/TA/2018.
5) Candidates should submit self attested photocopies of the following certificates/ documents along with their application:
1) Educational qualification (8th, 10th, 12th Mark Sheet as may be applicable).
2) ITI Certificate and Mark Sheet.
3) Other qualification / Experience Certificates.
4) Conduct Certificate from TWO Gazetted Officers or from concerned Institution.
5) Community certificates of those belonging to SC/ST/OBC.
6) PWD Certificate (if applicable).
7) Aadhaar Card.
8) Employment Exchange Registration Card.
9) Recent passport size photograph.
6) The duly filled in application form affixing your passport size photograph on the space provided
alongwith of all supported documents may be sent to the following address:
Manager (HRM), HRM Section,Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,Madras Atomic Power Station,Kalpakkam-603 102. Kancheepuram District,Tamilnadu.
7) The filled in application should reach us on or before the last date i.e. 16.08.2018.
Applications received after the last candidates will have to execute a Contract of Apprenticeship. Those who absent themselves are liable to refund the whole cost of their training as well as the amount received as stipend as determined by the Central Apprenticeship Adviser.
8) Every Apprentice who has completed the period of training will have to undergo a test to be conducted by the National Council for Training in Vocational trade to determine his proficiency in the designated trade. Only on passing the test, a Certificate of Proficiency in the trade would be issued by the National Council.
9) The Engagement and training are strictly in compliance with the provisions of the Apprentices Act 1961 and there is no obligation for employment of the Apprentices on completion of their training.
10) Management reserves the right to cancel or alter the number of seats of particular trade or even the entire process of engagement of apprentice without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
11) Preference will be given to the applicants belonging to neighboring village around the Plant Site.
12) Applications with incomplete particulars or without attaching self attested copies of certificates required or otherwise not in accordance with other requirement of this notice are liable to be rejected.
13) Police Verification Certificate: Madras Atomic Power Station being highly protected area, Apprentices will be allowed only after submission of Police Verification by Sub Inspector or above of their area. You may take parallel action to obtain the Police
Verification Certificate, which is a mandatory requirement, to be produced, upon Selection, prior to joining the training.
All further announcements/details pertaining to this process will only be published / provided on NPCIL Website: www.npcil.nic.in from time to time.
1.All Notice Boards of MAPS/IGCAR/GSO/KARP/BARC(F)/CWMF/BHAVINI.
2. President, Panchayat Office: Kindly arrange to make wide publicity in your Village / Panchayat.
3. Principal, ITI : Requested to display in Notice Board of the ITI.
For Notification Click Here