PGCIL Asst Engineer Trainee
Advt. No. CC/01/2019
Brief Information: Power grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) invites applications for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer Trainee vacancies through GATE 2018 . Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 31-01-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & for payment of Fee: 28-02-2019 by 23:59 Hrs
Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment for Asst Executive Trainee (AET):
|Job Role||Assistant Executive Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||31 January 2019|
|Last Date||28 February 2019|
Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Full Time B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA.
Eligible streams are –
- Electrical – Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Electronics – Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg
- Civil – Civil Engineering
Age limit (As on 31.12.2017): Below 28 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 5 years for SC Candidates
- 10 years for PwD candidates and above category relaxation
- Others as per Govt rules.
Discipline wise vacancies: 42 Posts
- AET (Electrical) – 30 Posts
- AET (Electronics) – 5 Posts
- AET (Civil) – 7 Posts
Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment – AET Selection Process:
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2018, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2018.
|Post Name||Corresponding GATE 2018 Paper|
|AET (Electrical)||Electrical Engineering (EE)|
|AET (Electronics)||Electronics & Communication (EC)|
|AET (Civil)||Civil Engineering (CE)|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Unreserved – 40%
- Reserved (OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PwD) – 30%
Weightage to Different Parameters:
|GATE 2018 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding Paper||85%|
Note: Only GATE 2018 score (Normalized Marks out of 100) is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2017 or prior or GATE 2019 is not valid.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates)
How to apply Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment for AET?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for AET vacancies in Power Grid website from 31 January 2019 to 28 February 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here (Online application available from 30 Jan 2019)
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application: 31st Jan 2019
- Last date for Online submission of Application: 28th Feb 2019
- Payment of Application Fee through online: 31.01.2019 to 28.02.2019
- Date of Group Discussion/Personal Interview: Announced Later.
Apply Online: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here