PNB Manager & Officer Online Form
Various Vacancies 2019
Brief Information: Punjab National Bank (PNB) has published notification for the recruitment of Senior Manager, Manager & Officer (IT) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 01-02-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-02-2019
- Date for Download of Call Letter for Online Test: 08-03-2019
- Tentative Date for Online Test: 17-03-2019
Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Punjab National Bank requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Punjab National Bank 2019.
- Senior Manager (Credit) MMG Scale III – 51 Posts
- Manager (Credit) MMG Scale II – 26 Posts
- Senior Manager (Law) MMG Scale III – 55 Posts
- Manager (Law) MMG Scale II – 55 Posts
- Manager (HRD) MMG Scale II – 18 Posts
- Officer (IT) JMG Scale I – 120 Posts
Punjab National Bank 325 Officer Eligibility Details
As per the recent Punjab National Bank notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Officer job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Punjab National Bank Officer job 2019.
Punjab National Bank Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Punjab National Bank job opportunities.
1.Senior Manager (Credit) MMG Scale III
- CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM (With Specialization in Finance) or equivalent Post Graduate degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute + Minimum 5 Years Post Qualification Experience
- CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM (With Specialization in Finance) or equivalent Post Graduate degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute + Minimum 3 Years Post Qualification Experience
- Graduate with degree in law or law Graduate who has passed 05 years integrated Course form the University recognized by the Govt. of India + + Minimum 7 Years Experience
- Graduate with degree in law or law Graduate who has passed 05 years integrated Course form the University recognized by the Govt. of India + + Minimum 3 Years Experience
- 02 Years Full time (not through Distance Mode of Education) Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personal Management/ Industrial Relation/ HR/ HRD / HRM / Labour + Mini
- Full time Course in B.E/B.Tech, MCA Degree in Electronics and Communication / Computer Science / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science & Technology / Information Technology from a University / Institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its Regulatory Bides + Minimum 01 Year Post Qualification Experience
Punjab National Bank Officer Age limit
To apply Punjab National Bank job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- Senior Manager (Credit) MMG Scale III – 25 to 37 Years
- Manager (Credit) MMG Scale II – 25 to 35 Year
- Senior Manager (Law) MMG Scale III – 28 to 35 Years
- Manager (Law) MMG Scale II – 25 to 32 Years
- Manager (HRD) MMG Scale II – 25 to 35 Year
- Officer (IT) JMG Scale I – 21 to 28 Years
For more reference kindly check the Punjab National Bank official notification 2019.
Punjab National Bank Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 325 Officer job in Punjab National Bank the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.400/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s – Rs.50/-
Punjab National Bank 325 Officer Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Senior Manager (Credit) MMG Scale III – Rs.42020 – 51490
- Manager (Credit) MMG Scale II – Rs.31705 – 45950/-
- Senior Manager (Law) MMG Scale III – Rs.42020 – 51490
- Manager (Law) MMG Scale II – Rs.31705 – 45950/-
- nager (HRD) MMG Scale II – Rs.31705 – 45950/-
- Officer (IT) JMG Scale I – Rs.23700-42020/-
Punjab National Bank may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Punjab National Bank Recruitment for Officer Job?
Step 1: Visit Punjab National Bank official website – https://www.pnbindia.in/Recruitments.html
Step 2: Search for Officer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on Punjab National Bank and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 325 Officer job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if Punjab National Bank asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Punjab National Bank Important dates for Officer Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Punjab National Bank candidates.
Download Punjab National Bank official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Notification: click here!
Apply Online: Click here!