SAIL, Bokaro Steel Plant
Advt No: 02/2019
Brief Information: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bokaro Steel Plant invites applications for the recruitment of Operator-cum-Technician Trainee & Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 29-01-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-02-2019
- For General, OBC (For Sl No 1, 3 & 4): Rs. 250/-
- For General, OBC (For Sl No 2): Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM/ Departmental candidates: Nill
- Payment Mode (Online): Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
Age Limit (as on 18-02-2019)
- Upper Age Limit for Sl No 1, 3 & 4: 28 Years
- Upper Age Limit for Sl No 2: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Emoluments|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)||Matriculation & Three years full time Diploma in Engineering from Govt. recognized institute in Electrical, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Chemical, Ceramics & Instrumentation discipline||₹16800 3%- 24110 per month|
|Operator-cum-Technician – (Boiler)||Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma in engineering from Govt. recognized Institute with 1st Class Certificate of Boiler Competency.||S3 grade is ₹16800 3%-24110|
|Attendant cum Technician (Trainee)||Matriculation and passed All India Trade Test conducted by NCVT, Govt. of India after completing the stipulated period of training as Trade Apprentices in an Integrated Steel Plant.||₹15830 3%- ₹22150 per month|
|Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) (SRD for ST Category candidates only)||Matric + ITI from Govt. recognized Institute in Electrician, Machinist, Welder, Fitter, Rigger trades only.|
|Discipline||No. of Post|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler) (S-3)|
|Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT) (S-1)|
|Attendantcum Technician Trainee – (AITT)||121|
|Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (ITI) (S-1)|
|Height||150 cms||143 cms|
|Weight||45 Kgs||35 Kgs|
On the basis of Written Examination
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant’s website (direct link is given below) from 29 Jan 2019 to 18 Feb 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to “https://www.sailcareers.com”.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.