Brief Information: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)invites applications to conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2018 for the recruitment of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO) vacancies. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Fee: Rs. 100/-
- For Women, SC, ST, PwD & ESM: Nill
Payment Mode (Online/ Offline): SBI Challan/ Net Banking by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-03-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-04-2019
- Last Date for SBI Challan Generation & Online Fee Payment: 07-04-2019
- Last Date for Offline Fee Payment (during working hours of bank): 09-04-2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 01 to 26-07-2019
- Date of Tier-II Exam (Descriptive Paper): 29-09-2019
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2019)
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 27 years
- Candidates born not before 02-08-1992 & not later than 01-08-2001.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Candidates must have passed 12th Class/ equivalent exam from a recognized Board/ University.
Post Name –
Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Apply Online – Click Here
Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here