Brief Information : Online Applications are started now for WB Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment 2019 notification. WEBCSC is hiring eligible candidates on 18 Vacancies of Field Supervisor Grade- III (Male), Assistant Grade- III, Supervisor Grade- III, Grade- III (Clerk) and Assistant Grade-I.
COOPWB Vacancy Details
|Co-operative Institution||Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
Agriculture and Rural
Development Bank Ltd
|Field Supervisor Grade- III (Male)||02||20000/- (Per Month)|
|Durgapur Steel Peoples’|
Co-operative Bank Ltd
|04||24319/- (Per Month)|
Agriculture and Rural
Development Bank Ltd.
|01||20783/- (Per Month)|
|10||21559/- (Per Month)|
|Nadia District Central|
Co-operative Bank Ltd.
|01||23549/- (Per Month)|
- Qualification: Graduate in any discipline + BCK
- Minimum age limit: Not less than 18 years and Maximum 40 years
- Experience: Freshers can apply
- Nationality: Indian
General Candidates have to pay Rs.160.00 as Examination Fees and Rs.40.00 as Processing Fees. Payment may be made through payment gateway by using Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking Facility. SC & ST candidates are exempted from paying any Fees.
Selection procedure- WB Cooperative Service Commission vacancies
- Stage-I: Applicant need to appear in a written examination, consist of two papers which are as follows;
Paper-1: 100 no.s of MCQ type questions [Consisting of three subjects- (i) Quantitative Aptitude (ii) Test of Reasoning (iii) General Awareness]. There will be negative marking @ 1:4.
Full Marks: 100; Duration- 1 hour 30 minutes.
Qualifying marks is as follows: – UR- 40 %, OBC- 38 %, SC – 35 %, ST – 25 %. Mere securing Qualifying Marks does not guarantee shortlisting for computer test.
Paper-2: English and Bengali Languages (Subjective type and qualifying in nature). Full Marks: (50 + 50) =100, Duration- 1 hour 30 minutes
- Stage II:
(A) The contenders need to appear in Practical Test in Basic Computer Knowledge (50 marks and qualifying in nature)
(B) The appliers will be called for interview/viva voce test (of 15 marks) as per merit list prepared on the basis of the results of the written examination.
- Verification of Testimonials: Applicants, conditionally listed for interview/viva voce test on the basis of marks obtained in the written exam will have to present before the Commission all original documents and testimonials for verification, and also have to submit one set of self-attested copies of the same
- Total marks for preparing final merit list: Total Marks will be calculated by adding: – (1) Marks obtained in Paper I and (2) Marks obtained in Interview /Viva Voce Test.
7. Consequential Vacancies
Applying procedure for WB Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment 2019
- Reach the official site of organization that is webcsc.org
- Scroll down the home page and hit on “Advertisement No.01/2019” link
- Go through all the details mentioned in the notification
- Press the specific link to login to the official portal
- Fill all the required details carefully and upload necessary documents
- Hit the “Submit” tab at last
- Also take hard copy of the submitted application for future use
Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here