Western Railway Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Junior Clerks and Typist and Train Clerk Job Vacancies. The Railway organization invites online application from eligible candidates having 12th qualification. These 123 Junior Clerks and Typist and Train Clerk Posts are in Western Railway, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
The job applications for Western Railway Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 30 Jul 2019 06:00 PM. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.Total Vacancies: 123
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01 Jul 2019 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30 Jul 2019 06:00 PM|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||42 years as on 01 Jul 2019.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Western Railway, Divisional Office, Mumbai Central. Mumbai – 400 008, Maharashtra
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Qualification |
|Junior Clerk Cum Typist||105||12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/PWD/ExServicemen and candidates who possess qualifications higher than 12th (+2 Stage). Typing proficiency in English /Hindi on the computer is essential (Ref: Para-18 below)|
|Trains Clerk||18||12th(+2 Stage) or equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/PwBD/ExServicemen and candidate who possess qualifications higher than 12th (+2 Stage).|
Pay Scale;- Level -02
On the basis of Written Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Western Railway’s website (direct link is given below) from 01 Jul 2019 from 10:00 AM to 30 Jul 2019 till 06:00 PM.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.rrc-wr.com/User_Modules/Home.aspx
- Go to “Home” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here