Western Railway Station Master Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Station Master Job Vacancies. The Railway organization invites online application from eligible candidates having Any Graduate qualifications. These 135 Station Master Posts are in Western Railway, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
The job applications for Western Railway Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 30 Jul 2019 06:00 PM. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.Total Vacancies: 135
Important Dates – Western Railway Station Master Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01 Jul 2019 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30 Jul 2019 06:00 PM|
Age Limit – Western Railway Station Master Recruitment 2019
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||42 years as on 01 Jul 2019.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Job Location – Western Railway Station Master Recruitment 2019
Western Railway, Divisional Office, Mumbai Central. Mumbai – 400008, Maharashtra
Qualification – Western Railway Station Master Recruitment 2019
Degree from recognized University or equivalent.
7 th CPC Level lower than the Grade Pay/Scale for which GDCE is being conducted are eligible to appear in GDCE selection,
Selection Process – Western Railway Station Master Recruitment 2019
On the basis of Written Examination.
How to Apply – Western Railway Station Master Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online at Western Railway’s website (direct link is given below) from 01 Jul 2019 from 10:00 AM to 30 Jul 2019 till 06:00 PM.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.rrc-wr.com/User_Modules/Home.aspx
- Go to “Home” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Important Links – Western Railway Station Master Recruitment 2019
Apply Online Click Here